We are Giants
At Sleeping Giant Media, we’re not interested in old hat SEO, we’re not looking for guess work paid-search, and we don’t want standard social. We’re bigger than that. We are GIANTS.
You may not be an expert – but that’s fine. Because we are! From the moment you step through the doors, you will be in the company of some of the country’s foremost authorities in digital marketing, and will undergo an intensive course of training to get you up to speed. We don’t play about, here; we make sure all our GIANTS are more than just a namesake.
If this seems daunting, you’d be right! But we’re after those who relish a challenge, those who want to push the boundaries of what we know about digital marketing, and those who want to give the best to receive the best.
In return, we treat our GIANTS as just that.
Our GIANTS are given above and beyond what you could expect from an office job. Yes, we have the free drinks and snacks, and you’ll learn more about our office below, but it’s more than that. We support our GIANTS through a healthcare cash plan, through getting your birthday off to celebrate, through monthly team lunches, summer parties, christmas parties, emotional, mental, and physical health support, Childcare Vouchers, Friday Beer-O’Clock, and through our popular Unlimited Holiday policy (yes, really). We know life is about balance, and we want to provide that.
We’ve already mentioned the intensive training you undergo when you first join, but it doesn’t stop there. We have 4 training sessions per week, we send people to national and international conferences, we provide materials to improve knowledge, and we make sure our people are certified (while hopefully not making them certifiable!). We ask our Giants to be the best version of themselves; not only for the business, but for our clients, whose businesses rely on our outstanding work. If you’re willing to put in the effort, we’ll be there to reward it through career progression.
On the outskirts of the town centre, you wouldn’t expect an unassuming concrete building to house the Giants that it does. And yet, here we are in the penthouse of the Civic Centre, overlooking the English Channel. Between these walls, we have a secret room, a fully stocked bar, a cupboard loaded with snacks, fridges loaded with drinks, games consoles, numerous breakout areas, offices covered in grass, nerf guns, a dartboard, scooters, a lego logo wall, and (probably most famously) a ball pit.
Lastly, and most importantly, the people you work with are amongst the best sort of people you will meet. Dedicated, passionate, supportive; our GIANTS understand everyone is here for the same purpose, and will help you throughout your time with us. Together, we share celebrations, successes, and wins. Together we learn from our losses, pick ourselves up, and move forward stronger. We are a team, and together we are awesome.
Ready to be a GIANT?
Check out what jobs are available…
– You’d be joining the Brand & Marketing team who are responsible for marketing all things GIANT and the way the brands are perceived both internally and externally. Looking to uphold our values in everything we do through creative means, creatively market our services and our people and achieve great results in all the things we do. Click here to apply.
Junior Marketing Assistant
– You’d be joining the Brand & Marketing team, assisting them in marketing activities, planning and administration tasks. Looking to uphold the GIANT brand in everything we do and making sure the GIANT service is delivered across a variety of mediums and formats. If you’re a keen learner, this is the role for you. Click here to apply.
– You’d be joining the commercial team who all share the common goal of exceeding expectations for their clients. The team is responsible for understanding new business requests and ensuring the services we offer are well communicated and explained to potential clients. You will be part of the subdivision focused on developing and nurturing relationships with agency partners. Click here to apply.
– You’d be joining the client services team who are responsible for designing unique and highly technical strategies for their clients, looking to achieve higher levels of engagement and ROI through search engine optimisation and paid search. You’ll receive three months of training before you’re set loose on client accounts. Click here to apply.
– You’d be joining the operations team who all help assist the runnings of the office and, therefore, assisting the giants to perform at their best. This all-rounder job will see you performing, but not limited to, secretarial roles, finance support and general operational support. Click here to apply.
Your next career move?
If all of this sounds like you, and we sound like your kind of team, get in touch with us.