The Giant Guide to Entities & Search Generative Experience
Learn how these powerful new technologies are transforming the way people search and how you can use them to improve your digital marketing campaigns.
Be prepared for Entities and Generative Search
- Mythbusting: are SEO entities new?
- What’s Google generative search?
- The pros & cons of generative search
- What are entities?
- What is entity-based SEO?
- Google’s Knowledge Graph
- Identifying entities
- Do your entities ‘exist’?
- What if my entity doesn’t exist?
- Google Knowledge Graph ID
- Finding the kgid for an entity
- Using the kgid to get information about your entity
- Optimising for entities & SGE
- Looking to the future of SEO
Are you ready for the next phase of Search Engine Optimisation?
Entities and generative search are two of the most exciting developments in the world of digital marketing. Entities are the building blocks of knowledge, and generative search is the ability to create new content based on those entities.
Together, these technologies are revolutionising the way people search. In the past, people had to search for specific keywords to find the information they were looking for. But with entities and generative search, people can search for more complex concepts and get more comprehensive results.
In this free download, you’ll learn everything you need to know about these powerful new technologies