Sleeping Giant Media will be attending the B2B Marketing Expo, the UK’s leading marketing event on 28th & 29th March at ExCeL London. Here’s just a taster of some of the talks you’ve got to come from our talented Giants
User Research and Brand Within Search Marketing
The purchase process has changed, with consumers being more savvy before they buy a product or service. It’s estimated that consumers consult an average of 10.4 sources before making a purchase!
User research is now more about user intent and immediacy I need something is coupled with near where I am, and around 21% of time spent online by users is spent searching.
There is also a new perspective on the marketing sales funnel in the form of: See, Think, Do, Care, which has allowed search marketing methods the become sophisticated more than ever before.
Find out how these new user behaviours can change the way you think about your search marketing strategy!
Digital Marketing at Speed
Consumers are less tolerant in waiting for pages to load, so it’s vital that businesses understand their customers need when in the moment, particularly as the mobile is rapidly exceeding the desktop.
With the consumer path to purchase a more complex journey, with users now embarking on a multi-device approach when making a purchase. Understanding your audience is key, and utilising both search and social are essential methods in meeting the customer need. Learn how you can do digital marketing at speed!
Are You Really Doing Digital Marketing?
For many people, digital marketing is still shrouded in mystery; yet, people who may be familiar with it may not be actually be making use of all the digital channels and areas that are accessible to them. In this main stage interactive talk, we will explore the newest trends and digital opportunities. CEO Luke will also look at how 80% of SEO is common sense.
Social and SEO: The Best Friends of The Digital World
Having an effective content strategy means you have the foundations for a robust and successful SEO and social activity; this is even more relevant now that the new SEO approach has a focus on long tail keywords and genuine creativity. Find out how you can use SEO and social together to enhance your SEO performance.
Full B2B Talks Schedule
Tuesday 28th March
Main Stage Talk
- 11:00 – Are You Really Doing Digital Marketing? – Luke Quilter, CEO
- 11:00 – User Research and Brand within Search Marketing – Sam Caesar, Search Account Manager
- 12:00 – Digital Marketing at Speed – Anthony Klokkou, Managing Director
- 13:00 – B2B Paid Search Marketing Case Study – Holly Cooke, Search Account Manager
- 14:00 – Organisational Cultures Towards ‘Doing Digital’ – Luke Quilter, CEO
- 15:00 – Leveraging Content Across Digital Channels – Holly Cooke, Search Account Manager
- 16:00 – Social and SEO: The Best Friends of The Digital World – Sam Caesar, Search Account Manager
Wednesday 29th March
- 11:00 – Are You Really Doing Digital Marketing?– Luke Quilter, CEO
- 12:00 – Social and SEO: The Best Friends of The Digital World – Sam Caesar, Search Account Manager
- 13:00 – Leveraging Content Across Digital Channels – Holly Cooke, Search Account Manager
- 14:00 – Digital Marketing at Speed – Anthony Klokkou, Managing Director
- 15:00 – B2B Paid Search Marketing Case Study – Holly Cooke, Search Account Manager
- 16:00 – User Research and Brand within Search Marketing – Sam Caesar, Search Account Manager