Google’s Chrome browser was updated in January and is underway as we speak. The update will see the term Not Secure appear in the URL bar for any http sites, which could have a dramatic impact on the number of users visiting the site. If you are running a site on http, contact us to discuss what you need to do next.
- The Best Social Media Schedulers For Social Media Managers
- Facebook Pays Users To Track Phone Activity – Digital News Roundup – 14.06.19
- What’s The Best Social Media Platform For Your Business?
- Can brands fix the declining trust in social media?
- New Google Algorithm Update! – Digital News Roundup – 07.06.19