Google’s Chrome browser was updated in January and is underway as we speak. The update will see the term Not Secure appear in the URL bar for any http sites, which could have a dramatic impact on the number of users visiting the site. If you are running a site on http, contact us to discuss what you need to do next.
- We Raised Money For Tiny Toes Charity By Climbing Mountains
- How reliable is the data & insights we can gather from Google Analytics?
- How To Advertise With Video On YouTube – Ad Formats Explained
- There’s Less Difference Between B2B & B2C Marketing Than You Think
- Twitter Advertising: Worth It? Any Benefits? Twitter Marketing Explained!