Google’s Chrome browser was updated in January and is underway as we speak. The update will see the term Not Secure appear in the URL bar for any http sites, which could have a dramatic impact on the number of users visiting the site. If you are running a site on http, contact us to discuss what you need to do next.
- How Toy & Games Companies Can Use Digital Marketing To Advance Their Business
- How Many Keywords Should There Be On A Page? SEO Best Practice!
- How To Make Custom Backgrounds For Zoom & Video Calls Using Green Screen
- Returning From The Furlough Scheme – Experience, Insight & Advice For Employers
- How To Film And Edit Video For Instagram’s IGTV