Google’s Chrome browser was updated in January and is underway as we speak. The update will see the term Not Secure appear in the URL bar for any http sites, which could have a dramatic impact on the number of users visiting the site. If you are running a site on http, contact us to discuss what you need to do next.
- Facebook Exec Admits Responsibility For Trumps Election & Doesn’t Ban ‘Shallow Fakes’
- The US Army Have Been Banned From Using TikTok & Spotify Pause Political Ads
- Social Media Predictions For 2020 From The Experts
- Going Green for Christmas: Giant Style
- Instagram AI Will Now Detect Offensive Captions & New WordPress Update Launched