Google’s Chrome browser was updated in January and is underway as we speak. The update will see the term Not Secure appear in the URL bar for any http sites, which could have a dramatic impact on the number of users visiting the site. If you are running a site on http, contact us to discuss what you need to do next.
- Google vs Amazon for Ad Dominance, and Missguided in Trouble with the ASA – 18.10.19
- Google Maps and Their Detailed Voice Guidance 🗺
- Google Ads Bidding & Auction: How Does It Work? 💰
- MacOS Catalina Causing Problems for Photoshop, and Twitter Using Your Private Information for Ads – 11.10.19
- Video Making & Filming Advice For Beginners 🎬