Google’s Chrome browser was updated in January and is underway as we speak. The update will see the term Not Secure appear in the URL bar for any http sites, which could have a dramatic impact on the number of users visiting the site. If you are running a site on http, contact us to discuss what you need to do next.
- Vine Successor Enters the Game & Tik Tok Gets Left in the Dark (mode)
- We picked up a GIANT Kangaroo in Folkestone
- A New Search Engine Enters The Market!
- Facebook Exec Admits Responsibility For Trumps Election & Doesn’t Ban ‘Shallow Fakes’
- The US Army Have Been Banned From Using TikTok & Spotify Pause Political Ads