Google’s Chrome browser was updated in January and is underway as we speak. The update will see the term Not Secure appear in the URL bar for any http sites, which could have a dramatic impact on the number of users visiting the site. If you are running a site on http, contact us to discuss what you need to do next.
- Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge: 14 Colleagues, 3 Peaks, One Giant Challenge
- 5 SEO Content Writing Tips For High Google Rankings
- Build Your Own AR Instagram Filters & Say Goodbye To Google Average Position – Digital News Roundup – 16.08.19
- Does Your Meta Description Affect Your SEO? Optimisation Best Practices!
- Are agencies more creative that in house teams?