Vistage is a private group of CEOs, executives and business owners, offering a unique combination of resources for accelerating buseinss perforamnce through; monthly meetings, one-to-one executive coaching & mentoring, expert speakers, interactive workshops and more. It is a global member network of more thatn 22,000 business leaders.
If you are a Vistage member, looking for a speaker for your group meetings and events to deliver a dynamic workshop and educate your business leaders in topics such as digital and online marketing, then please read on about Vistage Marketing Speaker, Luke Quilter.
Accredited Vistage Speaker
Luke Quilter, CEO of Sleeping Giant Media, Giant Campus and Pocket Giant in Folkestone, Kent, is an accredited speaker within the Vistage Group with specialisms in the subjects; digital marketing, marketing stratey and marketing. Luke is available for workshops based on those specialisms, available for booking by Vistage Chairs looking to educate their groups.
Luke has an excess of 15 years’ worth of experience, running three businesses, regularly lecturing, coaching and teaching in his expertise; namely – search engine optimisation, pay per click advertising, social media and business start ups. His wealth of experience in search marketing and brand management, coupled with an entreprenuerial spirit propels him to use his knowledge and experience to further imself, his business and others through the Vistage speaking network.
Sleeping Giant Media, an award-winning digital marketing agency in Kent was recognised as the Chartered Instititute of Marketing’s Agency of the Year in 2017 and finalist in 2018. The company is recognised through awards on its culture, customer service and business perforamance. With over fifty ful time staff, they are the largest specialist search and social marketing agency in Kent.
If you’re a Vistage Chair, or another, who is interested in having Luke speak at your event, please check out his sessions below and get in touch using the form or by giving us a call or email.
01303 240715 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions & Workshops available
The workshops, talks and sessions available to be delivered by Luke to your Vistage group.
Be Brave, Lead With Digital
Synopsis of talk/session here.
Optimising ROI in your digital strategy
- Understand the purpose of your company website and digital presence.
- Strategizing through defining your consumers and their likely online behaviour.
- Managing the business performance through better understanding the future of website and digital optimisation.
In a cyclical environment where everyone has a website because everyone else has one, we want to dig deeper and explore the true purpose of your business’ website to help focus your efforts and drive ROI.
In order to drive digital performance, there are some key metrics and techniques to understand. The session will look at these, in order to help you coach your management team on what they need to do next.
By exploring your consumer base, their drivers and motivators, we will pinpoint key areas of interaction to define the purpose of your digital marketing strategy. This, in turn, will allow you to identify areas of development.
Ultimately, to get ahead of the curve you need to know where it is going. To help drive performance into the future, we will explore what areas are just hype and what new areas are the ones to watch.
- Analyse the purpose of your website.
- Understand what impact digital channels can have on your brand, and how to optimise them to meet your performance criteria
- Explore the impact that offline and external factors have on digital performance
- Establish a process of defining and understanding your consumers and their online habits. Your consumers and their activities are key to all business activity
- Develop a strategy to align the website and digital marketing activities to meet the consumers during the moments that matter