Rich Media Content Executive
Search and Social Media agency Sleeping Giant Media is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic individual to plan, film and edit quality videos across multiple online channels as well as to produce quality images using editing suites.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in marketing, visual media or similar and a passion for learning about the dynamic, creative and challenging industry that is Search Marketing. She or he will also be comfortable with all stages of video production, from storyboarding all the way through to editing the final product. The candidate will be comfortable with image creation and image editing. This is an entry level role ideal for a talented individual to gain experience while progressing quickly.
Salary: £14 – 16k dependent on experience
Sleeping Giant Media was established in September 2008 and since then the company has seen rapid expansion. It was founded based on three core values, which remain at the heart of all activity within the company:
– Sleeping Giant Media will always offer an outstanding service
– Performance through knowledge, passion and endeavour
– Our success comes from the success of our clients; we are in it together
We always strive to build relationships with our clients to ensure there is not an us and them culture. It is by doing so we believe we will achieve our business objectives.
As long as the applicant is able to fulfil the role as required they should expect a quick progression of salary and skill development.
The role will involve working with our Web Content and Marketing Executive to develop ideas for video content around PPC advertising, Search Engine Optimisation, Outreach Strategy and Social Media. This position will also include planning, filming/animating and editing video content while sticking to firm brand guidelines. Additionally the role will require the production of static images to help make content stand out and be more visually appealing and engaging.
– Ability to create short movies
– Qualification or relevant experience in media or film production
– Demonstrable experience with image editing software
– Comfortable working to deadlines
– Confidence to take ownership of our video production
– Computer literacy: previous experience working on Macs is preferable but not required
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the subject “Rich Media” followed by your name.
No agencies please.