Search Account Manager
We’re looking for an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic individual to run and manage paid search accounts for high value clients. Previous relevant experience is essential.
To be based in Folkestone, Kent.
Salary: £20-£30k dependent on experience
Sleeping Giant Media was established in September 2008 and since then the company has seen rapid expansion. It was founded based on three core values, which remain at the heart of all activity within the company:
- Sleeping Giant Media will always offer an outstanding service
- Performance through knowledge, passion and endeavour
- Our success comes from the success of our clients; we are in it together
We always strive to build relationships with our clients to ensure there is not an us and them culture. It is by doing so we believe we will achieve our business objectives.
As long as the applicant is able to fulfil the role as required they should expect a quick progression of salary and skill development.
The role will involve the day-to-day management of search marketing accounts including client liaison and management. Client-facing skills are essential and the role will require the applicant to be responsible for and take ownership of a number of high value accounts.
The role will require a high level of experience in PPC, SEO and social marketing management, strategy and account development. The successful applicant will be expected to take ownership of client’s accounts whilst proactively working with them and the specialist teams within Sleeping Giant Media to achieve the client’s online objectives.
- In-depth experience in online marketing with extensive knowledge of PPC, SEO & Social
- Google Adwords Professional Certified highly desirable
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to present to senior stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Time and workload management skills will be essential
- Experience of analytics/diagnostic packages such as Google Analytics & Webmaster tools
- Use of SEO diagnostics & outreach tools highly desirable
- Use of social management tools desirable
- Experience of managing a team desirable
If you are interested please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] with ‘Search Account Manager’ followed by your name in the subject line.
No agencies please.