The second talk in our Digital Summer Series is on the topic why social media is important to your business.
We’re running this series of free talks in collaboration with Shepway District Council to help local business owners learn the basics of digital marketing, which can be the most effective and efficient way to get your business off the ground. With our Digital Summer Series we hope to give you the necessary tools to create and implement your own digital marketing strategy.
Our second talk is taking place on Tuesday 27th May at the Civic Centre in Folkestone, where free parking will be available. Refreshments will be provided.
6.00pm – Networking
6.30pm – First speaker
7.00pm – Second speaker
7.30pm – Question and answer session
8.00pm – Ends
Specific topics covered
- Why is social important?
- Why customer complaints on social media aren’t bad
- What are the SEO impacts of social media?
- How video can drive customer engagement
- What tools you can use to help you effectively run your social media
- Planning your content topics to share on social
At the end, there’ll be the opportunity to ask questions.
To book your place, click on the big purple button to the right!