Theres an App for that…
Apps are pretty much a part of our every day lives now. In-fact, when I think of the “pre app” times I cannot imagine not having an app for pretty much everything- from news articles to cinema listings, The same way that I still wonder how on earth I was allowed out in public before I owned a pair of GHD straighteners! (Hello, I’m Heather and I’m a girl)
We were discussing our top 10 apps in the office this morning and I thought it would be fun to share this with you all – feel free to send us your top apps so we can add these to our list to download.
In no particular order…
1. Sky & BBC news
– Very easy to use and provides the information clearly
2. Star Walk
– Star Walk is an award-winning Education app that allows users to easily locate and identify 20,000+ objects in the night sky. The 360-degree, touch control star map displays constellations, stars, planets, satellites, and galaxies currently overhead from anywhere on Earth. I love this app!
– Your pocket sized personal magazine. This app is fab you pick categories that you are interested in and this appears in a cool flipboard format! Give it a go.
– The best way to multitask your Google Mobile Apps. Its so easy to use, id highly recommend this one.
– If you are a fan of photography this app is perfect. Itâ€™s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures! You can choose filters to transform the look and feel of the pictures and send to Facebook, Twitter or Flickr â€“ itâ€™s easy! Photo sharing, reinvented.
6. TV Catch up
– Watch live TV wherever you are, on WIFI or 3G. It features 28 top channels and there isn’t a monthly fee! We also love it as it also features a TV guide.
7. 360 Panorama
– The future called. It wants its panorama app back. This app is great for capturing panorama images. You can view the images as photos or experience them in immersive 360 View.
8. London Tube
– A really easy and quick app to use to get you around the London underground. (Especially if you are a little bit scared of it like I am)
9. Mi Coach
– Micoach is an app which combined with the Micoach speed cell can track workouts giving information about distance, top speed, and calories burned. Especially good if you are trying to stick to a workout plan!
10. Love Film
– If you have love film, this is an app that you need! its so easy to use and you can order DVDs in a matter of seconds.
And finally, our Monthly Poll