Fancy learning how to use digital to drive more people to your high street store?
We’re inviting local independent high street businesses to join us to learn about the wonders of digital and how they can use it to drive traffic, awareness and, hopefully, sales!
Over two, two hour sessions, you’ll learn everything you need to know to get started with driving relevant traffic to your store by using the power of the internet and digital mediums… all for free! Check the sessions out.
19th June | 5:30-7:30pm
Reaching NEW customers online:
– Audience Profiling
– Local SEO & Google My Business
– Local social & boosted posts (content creation & tools)
– Analytics, insights… repeat!
26th June | 5:30-7:30pm
Engaging with current customers & working efficiently
– Adwords Express
– Local Display
– Advanced local social media (ad manager)
– Engaging with content
Your Subject Matter Experts
These sessions will be led by practising experts who do this work for paying clients every single day. Some are professional trainers in these topics as part of our sister company, Giant Campus. And others train our team internally in all that we do.
Who should attend?
– those looking to increase traffic to their store
– those looking to increase awareness of their product/service
– those looking to use digital to grow a new customer base
– those looking to use digital to engage with their current customers
– those looking to network with other local businesses
Though it’s not necessary to attend both dates, we highly recommend you do!
Fancy signing up and advancing your business through the use of digital?Fill in the form below!
Any questions? Please do get in touch:
email@example.com | 01303 240715